- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Category Archives: Background Checks
For most things in the life, the past is the past, and you should move on from it. After all, some say holding onto shame or grudges is like poison for your mind. But when it comes to criminal records, … Continue reading
New Year’s Resolutions are a steadfast tradition among various cultures, religions, and ethnicities all across the world. From making more money to getting more fit, people resolve to do many things in the coming New Year. And why not? After … Continue reading
There are several reasons to perform a background check on another person. If you are an employer hiring new staff, you are going to want to review each person’s criminal and work history. If you are interviewing for potential roommates, … Continue reading