- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: Basic Background Checks
If you were to run a background check on yourself, do you know what it would say? Do you know what kind of information would be listed and how it would affect both your personal and professional life? Continue reading … Continue reading
Background checks are not what you would call a dime a dozen. There are countless types of background checks and scans to choose from, all of which offering different kinds of information and to varying extents. Some background checks are … Continue reading
There are various types of background checks available to the public, all ranging in price and scope. But the two primary types of background checks include basic background checks and comprehensive background checks. Continue reading to learn the difference between … Continue reading