- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Monthly Archives: August 2020
Here in the Hoosier state, the law penalizes drug crimes heavily. Whether to set an example for an entire community, or rehab a habitual offender, Indiana law does not give leniency to those charged and convicted of a drug offense. … Continue reading
Here at our Indiana criminal defense law firm, we offer record expungement services and information in Mooresville, Indiana. The new law passed in Indiana allows citizens to eliminate past criminal records and history with the help of a practiced attorney. … Continue reading