- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: Indianapolis Criminal Record Expungement Attorney
If you were to run a background check on yourself, do you know what it would say? Do you know what kind of information would be listed and how it would affect both your personal and professional life? Continue reading … Continue reading
The Indiana Second Chance laws give individuals the opportunity to seal or expunge past arrest records, but only under very specific conditions. One of the primary conditions is lapse of time. A certain amount of time must past before a … Continue reading