- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Monthly Archives: July 2020
When a person has been arrested, convicted, charged with a crime, or all three, then this information will stay on their permanent record. Criminal records retain information about an individual’s criminal history. Every time an arrest takes place, or a … Continue reading