Noblesville Indiana Criminal Expungement
Noblesville, Indiana criminal expungement services are most effective through the our criminal defense law firm. Our legal teams retain extensive knowledge on the new laws surrounding misdemeanor and felony expungement. Contact our teams to schedule a free in-person or over-the-phone consultation to determine your expunction qualifications. This law can possibly be repealed at any time; so right now is the time to take advantage of this new Indiana court ruling. Call 317-636-7514 and talk to a professional legal representative in Noblesville, Indiana about criminal expungement information, services, and more.
Expunge Records in Noblesville, IN
Expunge your criminal records in Noblesville, IN. If you have had a misdemeanor or felony more than one to five years ago, you may qualify for criminal expungement in Indiana. To be sure, call our law office and schedule a free consultation immediately. This law does not make everyone happy, so it may not last long. It can be repealed at any time! Jump on your chance to clear the past and start a new beginning by getting your record expunged. Call 317-636-7514 for details on how to expunge your criminal records in Noblesville, IN or its surrounding cities.
What Can Be Expunged From Criminal Records in Indiana?
- Arrest Records (As Long as No Conviction Resulted)
- All Misdemeanor Criminal Charges and Convictions
- Class D Felony Charges Reduced to Misdemeanors
- Class D Felony Convictions (Such as: OWI/DUI with Priors, Theft, Possession, Fraud, Intimidation, etc.)
- All Other Felonies (Excluding Sex Crimes, Felonies Resulting in Serious Bodily Injury, Elected Official Misconduct, Human Trafficking, Violent Crimes, Homicide, etc.)
**The Excluded Felonies MAY Be Expunged By a Court Under Specific Circumstances. Call 317-636-7514 to learn these qualifications.
FELONIES THAT CANNOT BE EXPUNGED IN INDIANA:
- Involuntary/Voluntary Manslaughter
- Human Trafficking
- Reckless Homicide
- Causing or Assisting Suicide
- Transferring Contaminated Bodily Fluids
- Sexual Misconduct with a Minor
- Child Solicitation/Molestation/Seduction
- Sexual Battery
- Vicarious Sexual Gratification
- Criminal Deviate Conduct
- Unlawful Employment Near Children by Sexual Offender
- Internet/Residency Sex Offender
- Inappropriate Communication with a Child
- And More...
*Call 317-636-7514 for a Complete List of Felonies that Cannot Be Expunged.