Expungement Carmel, Indiana
Would you like to know more about professional expungement services for misdemeanors and felonies in Carmel, Indiana? If so, you have sought out the appropriate counsel. Our skilled lawyers retain decades of experience in the litigation industry, and fights hard to get the verdict you are after. We offer criminal expungement services for all counties in Indiana. We also offer free consultations and free over-the-phone information on expunging criminal records for any crimes you may have on your personal record. Call 317-636-7514 for details about expungement services in Carmel, Indiana and its surrounding counties.
Criminal Record Expunged in Carmel, IN
Get your criminal record expunged permanently in Carmel, IN with professional and affordable legal assistance. We can help you achieve that goal! Our licensed attorneys are highly trained and experienced litigators that can help expunge criminal records for any person that qualifies in the state of Indiana. We can offer free information or consultations for misdemeanor expungement services, as well as, felony expungement. For more information about how to expunge a criminal record in Carmel, IN; call 317-636-7514 and speak to a live legal representative today!
What Can Be Expunged From Criminal Records in Indiana?
- Arrest Records If There Was No Conviction
- All Misdemeanor Charges and Convictions
- Any Class D Felonies that were Reduced to Misdemeanors
- Class D Felony Convictions (i.e. Drunk Driving with Priors, Possession, Intimidation, Theft, Fraud, etc.)
- A Few Selected Felonies - Excluding Sex Crimes, Felonies Resulting in Serious Bodily Injury, Elected Official Misconduct, Human Trafficking, Violent Crimes, Homicide, etc.
*The excluded felonies MAY BE expunged by a court under limited circumstances. Call our attorneys at 317-636-7514 to learn more about these specific qualifications.
FELONIES THAT CANNOT BE EXPUNGED:
- Sexual Misconduct with a Minor
- Child Solicitation, Seduction, and Molestation
- Sexual Battery Convictions
- Causing or Assisting in Suicide
- Transferring Contaminated Bodily Fluids
- Criminal Deviate Conduct
- Unlawful Employment Near Children by Sexual Offender
- Internet and Residency Sex Offender
- Vicarious Sexual Gratification
- Involuntary and Voluntary Manslaughter
- Human Trafficking
- Reckless Homicide
- Inappropriate Communication with a Child or Minor
- Plus More..
*Call Our Law Offices at 317-636-7514 for a Complete List of Felonies that Can and Cannot Be Expunged.