- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: Indiana’s Second Chance Law
For most things in the life, the past is the past, and you should move on from it. After all, some say holding onto shame or grudges is like poison for your mind. But when it comes to criminal records, … Continue reading
In order to petition for criminal record expungement, you will need the assistance of a skilled criminal defense lawyer. Continue reading to learn how an attorney can better guarantee your chances at being granted an expunged criminal record. Indiana’s Second … Continue reading
Whether just an arrest or an actual conviction, a criminal charge can have adverse, on-going effects for minors and adults alike. These difficult, downward consequences can diminish a person’s quality of life in many ways, both personally and professionally. A … Continue reading