- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: Indianapolis Expungement Lawyer
In some cases of arrests, the state prosecution might decide to not file charges against a defendant. This decision might come for a number of reasons, from mistaken identity and false accusations, to lack of evidence and actual innocence. Whatever … Continue reading
If you are applying for a job, there are several types of information an employer can legally ask you to disclose. In contrast, there are also several questions they cannot ask you. Continue reading to learn what a potential employer … Continue reading
In Indiana, you can petition to have your past criminal and arrest records concealed from the general public. In order for a person to be granted criminal record expungement, they must meet a strict and tedious set of standards, which … Continue reading
A new law regarding criminal record expungement has recently been passed in Indiana. This means certain people now qualify to have their criminal records eliminated from public records. It is Indiana’s first comprehensive criminal record expungement law. This is a … Continue reading