- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: Indianapolis Criminal Defense Attorney
Anyone with an arrest or criminal record can expect a few road blocks along the road of life. This is especially relevant to applying for a job, promotion, professional license, loan, or a residence to rent. Landlords, supervisors, and managers … Continue reading
If you have a criminal record, whether a conviction, a charge, or just an arrest or detainment, it is in your best interest to have such records removed or sealed from public access. Just be sure to ACT NOW before … Continue reading
Now that many past offenders have had great success with Indiana’s Second Chance Law, you too should strongly consider taking advantage of this opportunity before it is gone forever. If you have a criminal record that you wish could be … Continue reading
A criminal record can hold a person back from a lot of freedoms and opportunities. A large majority of employers run a criminal background check on applicants; and if it comes back unsatisfactory, they reserve the right to deny employment … Continue reading