- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: expungement
When a person has a criminal record, it can create a downhill spiral of consequences for life. Whether a person was arrest, convicted, or both, a record will hold them back from certain benefits and advantages in normal society. Taking … Continue reading
When a person has been arrested, convicted, charged with a crime, or all three, then this information will stay on their permanent record. Criminal records retain information about an individual’s criminal history. Every time an arrest takes place, or a … Continue reading
When you first learn that you are subject to a background check, you might not think much of it. But after the reality sets in that someone will be viewing all of your criminal, and possibly civil, personal records, you … Continue reading