- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: expungement lawyers
Having a felony on your record can feel much like having a kettle ball tied to your ankle for the remainder of your life. Fortunately, there are new state and federal laws passing in many states allowing past offenders the … Continue reading
A new law, appropriately termed the “Second Chance” law, was passed last year to allow people with past criminal convictions or arrests to conceal their records from public access through a process called criminal record expungement. This act, ACT No. … Continue reading