- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: expungement lawyer
Now that Indiana allows those with past arrest and criminal records to expunge or seal them from public access, you might be ready to clean up your criminal history and start a new life. Not sure what to expect after … Continue reading
When a person has a criminal record, it can create a downhill spiral of consequences for life. Whether a person was arrest, convicted, or both, a record will hold them back from certain benefits and advantages in normal society. Taking … Continue reading
Now that you are aware there is an option for expunging or sealing arrest records, you might be eager to get started. But before you do, you must first determine if you are eligible yet. Continue reading to learn whether … Continue reading
When you are stopped by police, whether in a public place or in your vehicle, you have certain rights, but you also have to follow certain rules. And just like you, the officer has certain rights and rules too. It … Continue reading
Criminal record expungement laws and requirements differ from state to state, all across the country. It is important to talk to a licensed attorney that specializes in your state’s new expungement laws so that you may determine your eligibility first … Continue reading