- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: expungement Indiana
If you are facing an arrest warrant or bench warrant, it is vital that you understand the difference between the two so that you take the right steps to protect yourself and your freedom. Once you have been issued a … Continue reading
With so many laws being passed and repealed every day, it’s hard to keep up. And although most people are unaware of new laws being passed in their state, there is one new law that many cannot afford to ignore. … Continue reading
Now that many past offenders have had great success with Indiana’s Second Chance Law, you too should strongly consider taking advantage of this opportunity before it is gone forever. If you have a criminal record that you wish could be … Continue reading