- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: expungement eligiblity
The New Indiana Second Chance Law allows those with past criminal records to seal such records from the public. This means better opportunities for employment, housing, education, and overall quality of life. However, there are several rules and restrictions to … Continue reading