- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: Expunge Criminal Records Indiana
When facing a federal criminal charge, there are two chief outcomes: guilty or not guilty. But what about being pardoned for your crimes? What does this mean, exactly? And who can grant pardons to suspected or convicted criminals? Continue reading … Continue reading
Currently, in Indiana, you can expunge criminal offenses from your personal records. If you have been convicted of a crime, or arrested for a crime, you may be eligible to have those records removed for good! Drunken driving charges, public … Continue reading