- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: criminal record expungement in Indiana
New ordinances have allowed qualifying past offenders to conceal their criminal history from the general public. This has opened doors for new employment opportunities because expunged records cannot be accessed by employers or anyone performing a background check. It has … Continue reading
It is simply human to make mistakes. After all, making mistakes is how we learn. This gives us a great deal of wisdom, but also, regret. One of the most common “mistakes” people make in their pasts involve legal troubles … Continue reading
When a person has been arrested, convicted, charged with a crime, or all three, then this information will stay on their permanent record. Criminal records retain information about an individual’s criminal history. Every time an arrest took place, or a … Continue reading