- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: Criminal Expungement Services
If you have been meaning to get around to petitioning for criminal record expungement or sealing, you still haven’t missed your opportunity! Indiana’s Second Chance Law is still active and anyone who qualifies is encouraged to take advantage of this … Continue reading
If you are applying for a job, there are several types of information an employer can legally ask you to disclose. In contrast, there are also several questions they cannot ask you. Continue reading to learn what a potential employer … Continue reading
Currently, in Indiana, you can expunge criminal offenses from your personal records. If you have been convicted of a crime, or arrested for a crime, you may be eligible to have those records removed for good! Drunk driving, public intoxication, … Continue reading
Whether just an arrest or an actual conviction, a criminal charge can have adverse, on-going effects for minors and adults alike. These difficult, downward consequences can diminish a person’s quality of life in many ways, both personally and professionally. A … Continue reading