- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: criminal expungement attorney
Currently, in Indiana, you can expunge criminal offenses from your personal records. If you have been convicted of a crime, or arrested for a crime, you may be eligible to have those records removed for good! Drunk driving, public intoxication, … Continue reading
A professional license signifies that a person is fully-trained and legally authorized to perform specialized services within their vocation. They are also tools to help people secure higher-paying jobs, promotions, and occupational flexibility. Obtaining a professional license in any industry … Continue reading
If someone were to run a background check on you, do you know what would show up? Sometimes, a person can get in trouble with the law, but never actually do time or receive a conviction. In these cases, an … Continue reading
The new Indiana criminal record expungement law officially took effect on July 1st of this year. This law allows people to petition for misdemeanors and Class D Felonies to be expunged or restricted from their personal records. This means employers … Continue reading