- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: Background scans
There are several reasons to perform a background check on another person. If you are an employer hiring new staff, you are going to want to review each person’s criminal and work history. If you are interviewing for potential roommates, … Continue reading
If you were to run a background check on yourself, do you know what it would say? Do you know what kind of information would be listed and how it would affect both your personal and professional life? Continue reading … Continue reading
With the increase of internet and social media popularity, the ability to peer closer into a person’s private life is becoming easier and more desirable. One common resource for doing so is called a background check. What was once exclusively … Continue reading
A professional license signifies that a person is fully-trained and legally authorized to perform specialized services within their vocation. They are also tools to help people secure higher-paying jobs, promotions, and occupational flexibility. Obtaining a professional license in any industry … Continue reading