- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Tag Archives: adult criminal record expungement
Currently, in Indiana, you can expunge criminal offenses from your personal records. If you have been convicted of a crime, or arrested for a crime, you may be eligible to have those records removed for good! Drunk driving, public intoxication, … Continue reading
A new law regarding criminal record expungement has recently been passed in Indiana. This means certain people now qualify to have their criminal records eliminated from public records. It is Indiana’s first comprehensive criminal record expungement law, and a significant … Continue reading
Any person with a criminal record can expect a few road blocks along the way. This is especially pertinent when it comes to applying for a job or renting a home. Landlords, supervisors, and managers commonly inquire about criminal histories … Continue reading