- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Monthly Archives: April 2020
A new law regarding criminal record expungement has recently been passed in Indiana, which means qualified individuals can have their criminal records concealed from public access. The new law is also known as the Indiana Second Chance Law, and it … Continue reading