- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Monthly Archives: November 2018
If you are taking the steps to clean up your public criminal record, you already know that the very first step is learning whether or not you qualify. In addition to determining if you are eligible, you must also determine … Continue reading
If you have a criminal record, whether a conviction, a charge, or just an arrest or detainment, it is in your best interest to have such records removed or sealed from public access. Just be sure to ACT NOW before … Continue reading