- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Monthly Archives: November 2016
The laws surrounding criminal record expungement in Indiana have recently changed. These changes took place on July 1, 2015, and renamed “The Second Chance Law” (I.C. 53-38-9). Before these revisions, anyone who was arrested or charged with a crime had … Continue reading