- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Monthly Archives: November 2015
There are new Indiana laws that pertain to sealing or expunging criminal records for those who qualify, but there are several stipulations and complex procedures that influence a person’s right to expungement. For most misdemeanors, it is a required 5 … Continue reading