- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Indiana courts now allow juveniles with arrest and criminal records to petition for criminal record expungement at any time. This means they can file a claim in a juvenile court and present their case to a judge, asking to have … Continue reading