- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Monthly Archives: November 2013
The new Indiana law regarding criminal record expungement gives past convicts new opportunities. Now, anyone that has been arrested or convicted at least five years ago or more can remove their criminal history from public records, so long as they … Continue reading