- David E. Lewis Attorney at Law
310 N. Alabama #350 B
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- What You Might Be Able to Expunge From Your Indiana Criminal Record
- How Many Offenses Can I Expunge on My Criminal Record?
- Facts About Arrest Warrants and Other Types of Court Issued Warrants
- How to Get a Better Job as a Past Offender in Indiana
- Will My Conviction Fall Off My Record After a Long Time?
Monthly Archives: August 2013
With so many variables at play, determining your eligibility for criminal expungement in Indiana can be a complex process. It is important, on the other hand, to find out if you qualify to have your past arrest records, misdemeanors, or … Continue reading
The new Indiana criminal record expungement law officially took effect on July 1st of this year. This law allows people to petition for misdemeanors and Class D Felonies to be expunged or restricted from their personal records. This means employers … Continue reading